Built with Hugo and Tim Hutton’s Twitter Archive Parser.
This serves as an archive of my twitter account, @josecastillo. I shared a lot of my process of making open source objects on Twitter, and there are a lot of links out there in documentation files, chats, blog posts and news articles.
This tool allows you to take that (possibly) dead link, and see the content that was there.
How to use it
- Take a twitter URL like https://twitter.com/josecastillo/status/1586798095928631298
- Replace twitter.com with twitter.joeycastillo.com: https://twitter.joeycastillo.com/josecastillo/status/1586798095928631298
That’s it. There’s no step three.
- This archive starts at 2019. I doubt there are any permalinks out there older than that.
- This archive doesn’t currently reconstruct threads going forward, but if you arrive at the end of a thread, you can go backwards to the beginning.
- Photos and videos are not full resolution, which may cause readability issues with some schematics and board designs. I may be able to fetch these before they are deleted forever.